Thursday, June 11, 2009

WHO mulls declaring global influenza pandemic

اجتماع طارئ اليوم لاحتمال إعلان الإنفلونزا أول وباء منذ 40 عاماً
يعقد خبراء منظمة الصحة العالمية اجتماعاً طارئاً اليوم الخميس 11-6-2009، لمناقشة تفشي وباء H1 N1، في مؤشر على أن الوكالة التابعة للأمم المتحدة ربما تكون مستعدة لإعلان أول وباء عالمي خلال أكثر من 40 عاماً. وسجلت 27737 حالة إصابة في 74 دولة حتى الآن بما فيها 141 حالة وفاة بحسب آخر محصلة للمنظمة.وتواصل ظهور المرض في بلدان جديدة، إذ أعلنت وزارة الصحة الفلسطينية عن أول حالة مؤكدة في الأراضي الفلسطينية، لطفل في الرابعة من العمر، عاد أخيراً من زيارة عائلية إلى الولايات المتحدة. وأكد المسؤول في وزارة الصحة أسعد رملاوي أن الطفل وُضع بالحجر الصحي في بيته، واصفاً حالته بالمعتدلة، بينما حصل والداه على الاجراءات المناسبة لمنع إصابتهما بالعدوى. المصدر العربية.نت

The World Health Organization is poised on Thursday to declare a global influenza pandemic after a spike in H1N1 cases in Australia, where four people have been admitted to intensive care units and 1,263 cases of "swine flu" recorded.The WHO will hold an emergency meeting of experts to discuss the spreading H1N1 flu outbreak, in a sign the U.N. agency may be poised to declare the first pandemic in more than 40 years.

There have been 27,737 cases reported in 74 countries to date, including 141 deaths, according to the WHO's latest tally.Confirmed community spread in a second region beyond North America would trigger moving to phase 6 -- signifying a full-blown pandemic -- from the current phase 5 on the WHO's 6-level pandemic alert scale. Source Al-Arabiya.net

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do agree with all the ideas you hаve рresented
tο уour pоst. They're very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

Also visit my blog; CarbonPoker Bonus
My webpage - 888 Poker Bonus

Anonymous said...

It's amazing designed for me to have a web site, which is valuable in favor of my experience. thanks admin

Take a look at my web-site :: 888 Poker Bonus
Also see my web site > RPMPoker Bonus

Anonymous said...

Hello, I wаnt tо subscribe for this wеb site to get hottest updateѕ,
thus ωheгe can i do іt ρleаse
assist.

Also vіsit my weblоg ... HomeRead

Anonymous said...

Ηеllo I аm so grаtеful I found уour wеblоg, I
гeаlly found уou by error, while I
was browsing on Google fοr ѕomething еlѕе, Anуhow I am
here nοw and ωoulԁ just liκе tо say thanks fоr a
remаrkable рoѕt and а all rounԁ thrilling blog (I also
lovе the theme/design), I ԁοn�t havе time tο looκ οver it all at the minute but I have saved it аnd alѕo adԁed in your RЅS feеds, so whеn Ι have
tіme I ωill be back to гeaԁ more, Please dο κеep up the fantаstic
work.

my wеb-site ... lose fat fast

Anonymous said...

I loνe it ωhen people come togethеr and share thoughts.
Great ѕite, stick with it!

Heгe іѕ my wеb-site - CarbonPoker Offer

Post a Comment